A city with the perfect size to start a business, a market full of opportunities and a united and accesible ecosystem to make your StartUp grow.
Our city’s entrepreneurial environment highlights due to its stability, conectivity and accesibility. Thus, Alcobendas Hub encourages:
- The relation between companies through networkings and forums aimed to strengthening synergies betweem them.
- Development of innovative and technological experimental projects.
- Funding, partners and collaborators search in order to develop successful company plans.
- Alcobendas’ entrepreneurial ecosystem turns the city into an ideal entry point for Startups into the market.
A LEADING MARKET AND THE BEST INFRASTRUCTURES
Alcobendas is the third city in Spain by business turnover (77.5 billion €), only behind Madrid and Barcelona. With more than 16,000 companies and 500 multinationals, it is one of the most important economic hubs of Spain.
Moreover, being only 10 minutes away from Madrid downtown and Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas Airport, Alcobendas provides companies a direct connection to anywhere in Spain and 80 countries around the world.
Furthermore, it enjoys a great transport system within the Region of Madrid (4 metro stations, 2 commuter train stations and 41 bus lines), as well as Information Technologies (full 4G coverage, 200Gb/sec optic fibre and 3 set data centres).
OUR OWN ACCELERATOR: STARTUP ALCOBENDAS
Startup Alcobendas accelerator supports the evolution of innovative entrepreneurial projects at their startup stage.
The support is carried out from the beginning to the consolidation stage, through measures that enable maturation and business model development, for which support is provided by the Project Promotion Committee made up of investors, companies’ representatives, business development experts and representatives from universities linked to Alcobendas, as well as members from the Local Government.
For more information about Startup Alcobendas, visit:
DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB
During 2020, Alcobendas Hub has launched the Intelligent Urban Lab. This Digital Innovation Hub is a cooperation ecosystem, made up of multiple partners (corporations, SMEs, public administrations, associations, research and education centres, etc.), focused in innovation opportunities to support the digital transformation of companies and public administrations. Within the Intelligent Urban Lab, you can:
- Test and experiment with the newest digital technologies.
- Develop new products and access the ecosystem.
- Obtain information, advice and market intelligence.
- Get funding opportunities for products and services development.